Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is it only Tuesday

I am already ready for Friday. We took the boys to the park tonight to tire them out before bed (I think it worked). I will be glad when American Idol is back to only an hour. I hate 2 hour tv nights. No time for anything else.

I made this layout over the weekend using the Studio Calico March kit, I love this face that Jackson makes, I call it his cheesy smile. He started doing it right around when he turned one, and still does it all the time, especially when I have the camera out. I love the wood veneer pieces that Studio Calico included in their kit this month. I misted the sun piece with Lemon Maya Mist. I can't wait to use more of this stuff.


Back to American Idol, I think that either Paige or Tim Urban are going home tonight.  Either one deserves to go, and it works out fine for my American Idol pool points, I won't be too far out of it if one of them gets the boot. But overall tonight, the show stunk. Pick better songs people. You can do better. But I think Miley Cyrus is a doll, and did alright as a mentor. She has a good amount of confidence for a 17 year old.

Off to read a few pages of my book before crashing for the night,

3 comments:

beckyjune said...

That is SO cute, Michelle. I haven't had a chance to play with that kit yet but I'm excited to try out the veneer, too. I'll have some sneaks up on my blog soon for the CMD kit :)

Gina said...

That is soo soo adorable!!! I love his face!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Adorable! I love the sun and pennant banner, and of course the super cute grin :)