Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

ScrapTiffany - Brads & Eyelets Oh My!

This week for ScrapTiffany the Design Team was challenged to bring back eyelets and use brads on our project.  This was definitely a challenge for me.  Because in the "Great Scrap Room Clean Out" in January 2010 I got rid of almost all of my eyelets.  But I did keep a small amount in a few colors so I came up with this.

All I can say, is thank goodness for the Crop A Dile.  I hadn't used it to set an eyelet in a very long time (if ever).  With my short supply of eyelets I had to be careful with the practice to get the hang of it again.  But I was happy with the playful look the eyelets and the colorful brads gave the page, and then of course what page is complete without some buttons.



The background white was a bit too bright, nothing a bit of Maya Mist can't fix. I also threaded some bakers twine through the eyelets.


Highlight bullet points with some tiny brads:

6 comments:

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

This is so bright and happy! What an effective way to use all those supplies - great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Kristina H said...

The color on your layout is simply amazing! Oh so bright and cheerful! Love the use of all the brads, eyelets, and buttons! Great job!!

Thanks for sharing!
~Kristina

Christa said...

Love what you did with the eyelets and brads!!

lisa truesdell said...

very cute - love the bright borders you made w/ brads and buttons!!

Katie said...

I just love how bright & cute this layout is! The colors just pop

Rebecca said...

That is such a fun one! Love it!