Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's the Climb...and yummy cookies



We have a climber on our hands. Jackson has been climbing on everything lately...the coffee table, the fireplace mantel, the ottoman, chairs, whatever.  I told Mike he just wants to be up higher so it is easier for him to get in our face (he is quite bossy). The problem is we think he can get up just fine, it's getting down we are worried about. Nicholas never did this, so it's a new thing. I am sure my mom would call it payback.  Apparently I was quite the acrobat back in my day.

I got home earlier than normal for a Friday, so I decided to find out what happened when you take these....


and mix them up like this.....


you get something that looks like this....


I found this recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies on the Picky Palate blog.  I love her recipes they are usually relatively easy to follow and every one I have tried is easy to make. When I saw this recipe earlier this week I knew I had to make them, the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are probably my favorite all year.

The recipe said it would make 4 dozen, my scoop must be a bit smaller because I ended up with 5 dozen. So I think my co-workers will be happy on Monday with some of these.  There is no way we can keep them in the house. It will be impossible not to devour them over the weekend.

2 comments:

Gina said...

OMGOODNESS Michelle he's SOOO SOOO cute!!!! How did he get so big?!?!

Rebecca Keppel said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe that sweet little face is bossy lol! Although my DD looks as sweet as pie and I tell everyone that she rules our house like a mini tyrant with an iron fist lol. Those cookies look so yummy. We made regular toll house tonight and both kids got to help for the first time--actually a lot more fun than I anticipated ;)