Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jackson Layouts

I have been neglectful in getting pages done for Jackson, and his baby book is sorely in need of filling. I was able to make these pages this weekend during our little crop.

I just love his little smile! I used the March Color Me Daisy kit for this one. I like the extra the feather adds. Don't you?

So Happy



I love this picture of my Dad and Jackson. It was taken when they were here at Christmas. I used the new Lily Bee papers and Die Cut frame that I received in my March Mosh Posh kit for this page. Aren't the little birdies cute!

Love You



I dug out the Color Me Daisy October kit and the Mosh Posh September kit which both featured Pink Paislee and meshed the two together to come up with this simple page. I added some stickles for a little extra bling!

Just Born

No comments: