Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome Baby Jackson!

Meet the newest member of our family, baby Jackson!





Jackson was born on Monday, November 10 at 1:43 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 21 inches long. Both he and I are doing fine and we were able to come home from the hospital on Thursday.

Jackson had swallowed some fluid and had to spend about 3 hours in the nursery after his birth for observation. He was able to come to meet me in my room after I had been moved from the recovery area. I was up out of bed 12 hours after my c-section and so far my recovery is going very well. We are adjusting to having a newborn at home and other than less sleep, everything is going very well.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from his first few days:



Nicholas is adjusting well to being a big brother. He's curious about his brother, but for the most part he has gone about his normal business.

7 comments:

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

Congrats on Jackson. He is beautiful. Glad that the delivery went well and resovering is going well also. I know your oldest son is thrill about having a little brother. congrats and best wishes. Jen Law

Kristii said...

Awwww....so precious!!! Congratulations!!!
He is beautiful!!
Everyone looks sooooo happy!!
What a blessing indeed!!

Kristii said...

BTW Michelle!! You look fantastic!!!

Deanna said...

Yayayayayay! Soooo good to see pictures, and he's just precious Michelle! Congratulations again! I love how cuddly he looks! And you look great too! I hope all is going well and you're healing quickly! ;)

Raechelle Bellus said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the sweet photos. Nicolas looks like he likes being a big brother! You looks great, too! Get some rest!
Rae :)

ScrapScene said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous - such a cutie. Glad to hear everything went well. Angie

Sarah said...

He is absolutely precious Michelle!! Congratulations, I'm glad everyone is doing well!! You look great and I can't wait to see more pics :)