Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Surgery Day & ScrapTiffany Layout

Sunday was the new challenge at ScrapTiffany.  I am a bit tardy getting mine up here.  The challenge was to scrap your guilty pleasure.  Without a doubt that would be good wine.  Having the kiddos has definitely cut into the budget for that, but when we can we love to have a good bottle.

Michelle-Guilty Pleasure-1

Today I am having foot surgery today. My foot pain started in October when we were on vacation and grew much worse after I started training for the 60 mile 3 day breast cancer walk. 

After months of trying everything else, today I am having surgery.  My plan to walk this year’s 3 day walk has been derailed, but I am looking forward to healing and getting back on the walking path for 2012.

Looking forward to lots of sleep this afternoon.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Michelle, please know that I am wishing you the best during your surgery and recovery. Take care!

Your layout is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,

Renee