Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ScrapTiffany Sunday Challenge

I’m a bit late getting my ScrapTiffany challenge up for today.  I thought the 1st was tomorrow, oops!

I spent most of yesterday doing major cleanup on my laptop. I topped the day off with an upgrade to Windows 7, which took hours to complete. At one point I was certain that my computer was toast. But most things are looking fine now.

Of course it can’t be perfect. When I logged into Lightroom this morning,I needed an update that is downloading now. It looks quite large, so I am guessing I will have another day of computer maintenance ahead.

Today’s challenge at ScrapTiffany is Friendships. I did this layout about me and my best friend. I couldn’t do this crazy life without him. Head on over to ScrapTiffany to see what the rest of the design team ladies did.

Michelle-Friendships

I finished up my layouts from CKC last night.  I am working on a post with an overview of my classes and my completed layouts.  I hope to have it up later in the week.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

sophie said...

wow! this is stunning! love the simplicity of it! so effective!

Renee said...

Michelle, your layout is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!