Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

All In One - A ScrapTiffany Challenge & a 2 Page Layout!

It’s Friday…

I have a 4 day weekend…

And I am off to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Mesa for the next 2 days!

We are staying overnight at the convention hotel .  So what could be better….

A girls weekend filled with…

…all things scrapbooking
…girl talk
…no kids (I’ll though I will miss them terribly)
…lots of classes
…and LOTS OF SHOPPING. 

I call that…nirvana.

Before I head off, I am sharing today’s ScrapTiffany challenge on stamping. I have been dabbling a bit with embossing powders again, American Crafts Zing to be exact. I also have been on a roll scrapping our vacation from last October.

Here is my take on this week’s challenge…





I have been doing a few more two pagers lately and using lots of my favorite photos from our vacation. It’s fun to switch it up a bit.

Nicholas was impressed with the heat gun for embossing. He kept telling me to do it again. I love that one of my boys is already hanging out with me in my craft room. His future wife will sure appreciate me (may she be a scrapbooker or crafter). LOL!

Have a great weekend!

I’ll be back on Sunday to post the winner from the ScrapTiffany Blog Hop!

2 comments:

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Oooooh! So jealous! I hope you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see what you made and read all about it!

Renee said...

Very nice, layout, Michelle! I love the stamping, too!!