Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Bits of Happiness on Friday

What five things are making you happy on this fine Friday?  My top 5 are:

1 - This boy's laugh...


2- This boy's silly faces....


3 - My new camera lens that came yesterday and getting to play with it this weekend...



4 - And this cutie bag that came last night to put it in from Jo Totes


5 - Fall is sort of here (okay it is still around 100 degrees in Arizona), but the return of cool mornings and evenings, gives me hope.  And the fact that I can now find all these goodies in the store.  Now that is just bliss... 





And a bonus bit of happiness, having a phone in my camera so I can take these pictures when running errands and a hobby that gives me a way to remember something I look forward to every year.

If you haven't entered my giveaway for a Studio Calico $25 gift card yet, see yesterday's post.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You are a Nikon girls, too! :) Love your new bag. I might "need" one.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love your photos and layout! I'm loving the weather too. It is finally nice enough to get in the pool ;) I don't think we are done with the heat though :( Just keeping my fingers crossed we can make it through the weekend with good weather ;)

Sue Althouse said...

Great camera lens, my husband would be drooling. Love your layout, not only the design & colors, but the subject - great idea to document the change of season this way!!