Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Week In the Life - Day 1

A little over a week ago I embarked on an adventure to document a week in our life. I picked an unusual week for a reason. Mike was having surgery. Nicholas was starting back to school. And I was going to be home on 3 of the weekdays, so I could incorporate more of "us" in that week. Who wants to hear about 5 days in a row of my meetings, calls, and work. So while some of the week isn't typical, it is a week in our life - 2010.

Sunday 7/25 - Day 1

First cup of coffee...

Morning baths...

In the news this week...

Sunday breakfast....

That Mike cooks....

Hanging out....

Hungry....

Chips and salsa....

Playful afternoon....

Naptime....(don't love the picture of me, but love the moment)

Maybe a storm?

On the computer....

Takeout for dinner....

Random thoughts from the day:
  • Boys tough
  • Hoping for a good week with them
  • Worried about my friend, hoping she gets better quickly
  • Praying for my uncle and his wife’s family - they have been given so much to handle
  • Nicholas super excited to start back to school tomorrow.
  • Mike anxious about his surgery

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love all the everyday pics. Such a great idea and a collage of them would make a fabulous LO!

Mara Campbell said...

This is really cool. I've always wanted to do something like this but never have. What a great memory to have. Now...what are you going to do with the photos???? :-)