Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Month In Review Layout and Week in the Life Days 2 & 3

I have been working through my Month In Review (Project 12) layouts. I finished up my February one using a Studio Calico kit and my 2nd attempt at a manual collage. I had to have it printed 2 times, because I messed up my layers and didn't catch it. This one actually had an issue, so I cut the two ones I had printed and pieced them back together to make it work. So we now have February 2010.


A little over a week ago I documented a week in our life.  Here are some highlights that I plan to use for day 2 & 3 (Monday & Tuesday)

Monday

Wake up...


Feed the dogs...


Take all of the books out of the bookcase...


Headed off to first day of pre-school (year 2)...


Listen to my favorite podcast on the way to work...

        

My commute....


A lunchtime errand for new sheets for our bed...


Chick-Fil-A for lunch back at my desk....


The temperature at 7:15 p.m. when I leave work....


Random Thoughts from Monday:
  • Happy Nicholas loves school
  • Busy getting things done at work to be off later in the week for Mike’s surgery
  • Working late
  • Mike’s busy cleaning and preparing for being down for a few days



Tuesday

Mike up early to clean the kitchen before the boys get up...


Nicholas MUST be the first one to get Jackson up in the morning....


Blowing raspberries at the mamarazzi....


Our weekday breakfast, fruit smoothies.....



After a long day at work, my drive home at about 7:30 pm, looks like we'll get a storm....


The pups get comfortable after the kiddos are in bed....


Random Thoughts from Tuesday:

  • Very busy today
  • Worked really late
  • Exhausted at end of the day
  • Mike’s nervous about his surgery tomorrow

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

What cute children and adorable dogs! How you even find time to scrapbook and blog about it is amazing!

Larajc said...

great pictures, wonderful family! WOW, you get home so late...I wish for you, more time...If I got home at 730pm I would have no time to myself...how do you do it? PS, Thoughts and Prayers to your hubby tomorrow!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love your daily pics. How cool are they going to be to look back on even in just a few years!