Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

14 Years, Fish and Greetings

14 years ago on Tuesday I married this man...


We celebrated our anniversary with a long weekend at home, on our anniversary we spent the day with our family and took the boys to the aquarium and out to lunch.



Nicholas ran from one exhibit to the next to see the "fishies"...



We ate lunch at Claim Jumper. Meals out are always an adventure with a 1 and 3 year old...



Instead of eating his apples, Nicholas dipped them in caramel sauce and then ranch dip, and then wanted me to eat them....



At least when we got home, they were worn out and took naps. I joined them for a short nap and then headed to my scrap room.  I broke into this finally (Studio Calico August kit)...



Here is a peek at what I worked on for my ScrapTiffany challenge for next Monday....


With all that time off, I would have expected to get a little more time to scrap in, but my mojo just didn't deliver.  I made a quick anniversary card for Mike....



And last week I made this card for a baby shower I was attending....



I am glad the rest of my work week is short. The boys have colds, so I hope they are better by the weekend. Hope you have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Really cute cards!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your cute cards! I am using those flower trims on all my cards lately!