Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

CMD Projecct & a couple of Layouts

I used the Color Me Daisy April kit and Add On to make this spring themed wall hanging, although I haven't decided where to hang it yet and I had trouble getting a real good picture.

I just got some Glimmer Mist this week so I tried spraying it on the acrylic. I like how it gave it a rain drop look. The color was Patina and it worked well without the papers and embellishments from the kit and add on.

I used the Maya Road Sakura Acrylic Accordion Album and the Making Memories Bloom Blossoms and Buttons in the April Add On along with Lily Bee papers, American Crafts ribbon and thickers from the main kit.


Bloom Wall Hanging



Here is a better close of shot of a couple of the flower pieces.

Bloom close




I have another CMD layout from the April kit, but it will have to wait until I can rephotograph it in the daylight. It came out too blurry to post.

I do have these two layouts. The first one is using Making Memories Chloe's Closet. I cut along the birds with a craft knife to make photo corners for the picture.

Hello World

This one is a page kit hybrid layout from the Scrapbooks Etc PSE class I took on Monday.

Lucky Me

The assignment was to make a 8x8 photo collage. Kind of a basic thing, but I did learn some other great tips in this class. I plan to take it again when it is offered, the instructor said she covers different topics each time. I did think it was a cute page.

1 comment:

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.