Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Card and Mini Book

I put this together for Mike's mom for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. I used the Making Memories Chloe's Closet line from Michael's. I love the colors they are fun and "springy". I don't however care for the thinness of the papers. I also found this cool little butterfly punch on the same shopping trip. I love how it lifts from the page.

Mom C Bday 1



Mom C Bday 2




The mini book is a Bazzill mini. I replaced the pink ribbon that was on it with white, since the boys were the feature. After printing off 2x2 pictures on my printer, I hand doodled the edges and added a few photo corners from one of my brand new EK Success punches.

Mom C Bday 3



Mom C Bday 4



Mom C Bday 5



Mom C Bday - 6



Such a quick little project. I had made a couple of other similar ones a few weeks ago for Evelyn's birthday too. They are perfect for grandparent's brag books!

No comments: