Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad me!

I have been a bad blogger lately. It has been busy with getting ready for the online crop we held over the weekend over at Color Me Daisy. If you haven't stopped by you still have time to complete challenges and post them for prizes. Go to the Color Me Daisy message board for info. Plus I have been getting October kits ready. By the way sneak peeks are up on the CMD Blog if you want to check them out.

We started 2 a week doctor's appointments. Last week we had an ultrasound and they said Jackson weighs a whopping 4 1/2 pounds (at 32 weeks)! Yikes. Nicholas was only 2 1/2 pounds when he was born at 29 weeks so no wonder I'm starting to feel some aches & pains. I never got this far last time. It's actually exciting to go twice a week. They do an ultrasound once a week and a non-stress test both visits. We get to see the baby and then get to hear his heart beating and movements for about 20 minutes. It's re-assuring, and even better this time no sign of high blood pressure. The doctor says everything looks the way it should. My c-section is scheduled for November 12. So I fully intend for this little guy to stay put in my tummy until then.

Here are some ultrasound pictures from last week and today:

Last week:



And Today:
It's fun seeing our little guy grow.

No comments: