Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Well it's Monday

Monday means back to work for me. Once I get through this week I have a 3 day weekend. Yeah me! It is our 12 year wedding anniversary on Sunday. We have no plans, but maybe we'll go to dinner somewhere (family friendly of course because Nicholas will be in tow).

So I was checking out the challenge blog, Scrapping the Music which sparked an idea for the title for this layout I did over the weekend:




One day I am sure I will miss having to cut up all of Nicholas' food so he can pick it up with his fingers.

The song is by Trace Adkins , who I loved on Celebrity Apprentice. I wish he would have won, he had a lot more class than the guy that did.

2 comments:

Kristii said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have a fabulous time!! Such a cute layout!! I love those layouts that we will enjoy showing the kids when the grow up. So much fun!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle!! I love your LO for STM, very cute. And I love your blog, such fun colors the blues and browns. :-)